1. Saturday I decied to hang up my hammack but I only had shoelaces and a jump rope well the jump rope held but the shoe laces not too much and well I ended up on the grow in the bakc of our apartment dying in pain and slightly concussed but good news my elbow wasnt broken just I couldnt move it for a few hours and it was all pretty bruised but nothing serious but I learned that well shoelaces dont work too well and that I should prbably lay off the baleadas.
2. I got a picture on Puente Estocolmo its real dangerous por alla but I got a picture of the graffiti.
3. I found out that the 200 year old jail is in our area it has two towers where they put the prisoners and it looks like straight out of Rapunzel...one day I will build up enough courage to take my camera to that part of town.
4. Our one-legged investigator is totally progessing and he is super awesome and reading the Book of Mormon and I am just so proud.
5. I found a real good bakery that sells loafs of bread for about 20 cents so I am real happy about that.
Thats about it this week ahs been borderline freezing and everyone asks me why I am cold if I am from the US and then I just give them a brief message about the gospel mixed witha a geography and meterology lesson where I explain that I am from Arizona and it is not real cold there like freezing windy Tegucigalpa.
picture of graffiti and of divisions with hermana maradiaga she is super cute and form san pedro