1. We lost our phone in a taxi...but because of the good people of the world and the persuasion of money we got it back.
2. I dropped my wallet in the street with all my money and credit cards and well I got it back.
3. WE HAVE 2 BAPTISMS TONIGHT!!!
4. We got locked out of our house but with H. Harmon´s super skillz we were able to jump the barbed wire fence and get in.
5. We survived another week without getting sick (it´s the little things)
6. We got our acro-yoga down and I am considering starting a circus in Honduras
7. We got our hammocks up without any accidents.
Our Spanglish is going strong and I just love being with Hermana Harmon she is the coolest. We have two baptisms today and we are super excited. I am just so happy here and love it all!!
This week we got in a small little bible bash with a guy in the street we held our own but the poor guy who knew A TON of the bible didn’t have a hope for the future or the life to come. He was so set the we would never see our families after we died, that it is impossible for us to resurrect, and a bunch of other things. I was just so heartbroken for the fact that he didn’t understand a lot of the things that we have the great privilege to know and no matter how hard we tried to explain it he just was as hard as a rock and didn’t want to understand. There are so many people that are so confused and that don’t have the happiness and the hope that the restored gospel of Jesus Christ brings. I am so grateful for the opportunity that i have to share my testimony and help even if it is just a little to share the gospel of Jesus Christ.