1. We had a double baptism taking us to 4 baptisms this month
2. I ate mondongo (soup with potatoes squash bananas and COW STOMACH) I have been begging for someone to make me a big ole bowl for 17 months now and I finally got some It tastes real good. It is real chewy.
3. I got called a Mormon nun because I was standing outside a Catholic church in a nun-like missionary dress. (I miss jeans)
4. IT RAINED (it cooled us down for about 5.5 seconds until the humidity set in)
5. We found 2 Cubans in the plaza
6. I ate 1 too many coco charamusca
7. We got accused for giving children diarrhea when we really had nothing to do with it.
8. A crazy drunk lady tried to attack me and called me every bad word in the book because she confused me with someone else (I am not sure how many other blondes there are here)
9. I spoke in church about MISSIONARY WORK AND MEMBERS and begged for the members to help us they responded and we got some references.
10. I finished my final report which I procrastinated until the last second...I am still in denial.
I LOVE THIS PLACE AND NEVER WANT TO GO HOME.
okay that’s about it.