Things I have learned in the last year.
- You lose what you don't practice
- I am stronger than I thought I was
- It is not a race!!!
- Change can be hard
- I don't have it all figured out. and that's okay
- The temple brings the greatest peace
- People can and will surprise you. Don't judge.
- I can't make tortillas
- Pay tithing first
- I am still a missionary
- Sam's Club pizza is cheap (but good)
- IT IS NOT A RACE!!!
- Life at home is hard
- Procrastination sucks in the end
- The Atonement is for everyone
- It takes a long time to scrape ice off car windows with a credit card
- I am not entitled to anything
- God truly answers prayers
I am so extremely grateful. I am grateful for the things I have learned in the last year and what I will continue to learn. God is the same in Honduras as He is at home and everywhere and forever and ever.